My Career Story
The story begins in 2015 when I was 18 years old. After completing my 12th, I decided to do engineering in computer science even though I didn’t know anything about it at that time.
During the vacation time before my classes began, I decided to go to a local computer center and learn C programming. Well, those sessions were terrible and it was a pretty bad start to my programming career. After a couple of weeks, I stopped going to the classes and started learning C programming on the Internet. That was when I realized the power of useful tutorials and guides on the web. I learned the fundamentals of C programming and I got interested in the subject.
Python was not there in our curriculum and I was disappointed about that since there was a lot of hype around Python on the Internet and everyone was talking about it. So I decided to learn Python from the Internet. I bought a few courses and learned Python thoroughly. I don’t know why, but I like coding in Python much more than coding in any other language.
I used Python modules and frameworks like Tkinter, Turtle, Django, Flask, Numpy, Pandas, Matplotlib, Seaborn, Scikit-Learn, Tensorflow, Keras, etc. to build several projects. I created a Cifar-10 image classification model using the Adaboost algorithm as my final year project. I graduated from college in 2019 with a Bachelor’s degree in computer science and engineering.
I went on to join a company as a trainee in software development. Later, I worked as a data analyst there. And currently, I’m working as a technical trainer teaching computer programming and technology. I have trained more than 50,000 newbie programmers and helped them learn the essential technical skills.
Apart from being a techie, I’m extremely passionate about sports. I like playing sports as well as watching them. Reading self-development books is one of the habits that I’m trying to pick up these days. Even though I don’t feel like reading books all the time, I always like listening to podcasts and videos to improve the various aspects of my life.
Certifications and Achievements
I’ve been recognized for some amazing and some very silly things over the years. But here are some certifications that I’m pretty proud of!
- Bachelor’s Degree In Computer Science and Engineering
- NPTEL Online Certification on Programming, Data Structures, and Algorithms using Python
- NPTEL Online Certification on Introduction to Programming in C
- LearnCodeOnline certification for Mastering Data Structure and Algorithm with Python
- LearnCodeOnline certification for Back-End Web Development with Django
- LearnCodeOnline certification for Machine Learning and Data Science Bootcamp
- LearnCodeOnline certification for PHP Superseries
- LearnCodeOnline certification on The Complete Front-End Web Developer Bootcamp
- Student Volunteer and Webmaster at IEEE UCE SB
- IEEE PES Quiz 2015 Hub Level Finalist
- IEEE Android Fundamentals Workshop
- IEEE UI/UX Development Workshop
- IEEE WordPress Workshop
- IEEE Pre-Extreme Programming Competition
- IEEE AWS Workshop
- All Kerala Computer Society Student Congress 2017
- Graduate Aptitude Test In Engineering
- Petrichor Student Ambassador- IIT Palakkad
- IMAD Student Ambassador – Hasura
If you want to contact me, feel free to write an email to email@example.com.